Phase 1 of our plan will involve setting up a Super Specialty Consultation Chamber in Shirdi, which will provide basic medical services and consultation facilities to the local community and devotees visiting the town. Some of the key features of this chamber will include:
- Consultation services provided by visiting specialists from Nasik and Pune, who will be invited to Shirdi on an appointment basis. This will enable us to provide specialized medical care to patients who require it, without having to transfer them to hospitals in other cities.
- Basic medical facilities, including first aid, vaccinations, and ECG services, to address the immediate medical needs of patients.
- A collection center for pathology services, which will allow patients to access diagnostic services without having to travel long distances.
- Free consultations for poor people every day for two hours, which will help us to provide medical care to underserved communities and ensure that everyone has access to basic healthcare services.
- Free medical camps in Shirdi and surrounding areas, which will be conducted with the help of a mobile van. This will enable us to reach out to remote areas and provide medical care to those who are unable to travel to our consultation chamber.
By establishing this Super Specialty Consultation Chamber in Phase 1, we hope to lay the foundation for our dream of establishing a fully equipped super specialty heart hospital in the future. This chamber will enable us to provide basic medical services and consultation facilities to the local community and devotees visiting Shirdi, and help us to improve the quality of healthcare services available in the area.